Friday, February 13, 2015

The Daily (sometimes) Beer and Bike Log Feb 13, 2015 Update

Okay I have not written much this week, simply because there has not been much to tell. No riding, to muddy and too cold. Not much in the way of drinking any new beers, but that is coming this weekend I can assure you on that. And really overall I don’t think you want to read about how I came home played with my 16 month old, talked about school stuff with the 17 year old as I held on for dear life as she learns to drive, and tried to have quiet time with my lovely wife. Just not that exciting, for the rest of you.
So just as an update, I am about to start reading Sam Calagiones Brewing Up a Business about how he got Dogfish Head Brewery started.

I am going to try a couple of new beers this coming weekend and trying to pick up Sam Adams Beer of the Month Double Bock 


So Hopefully i will have a little more to tell you next week. I am starting a once in a while exaggeration post called A 50/50 Story, 50 percent of the story is true and 50 percent of that is probably an over- exaggeration. But I can assure you it will always be based on a fact or incident that occurred, it just may be told from my point of view of either how I thought shit should have gone down or how I felt shit really went down. Anyway keep an eye out for them the first is already written and is called The Old man, The Bike, and The Mud Beast. 

Since it is the end of the week I leave you with this............

No comments:

Post a Comment