Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 9 of 52 Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale From Boulevard

Part of the reason for this list was to expand my horizons, I love Stouts, I could go to my local liquor store (or Packie for my East Coast Friends) and always find a new Stout to try, and usually do. But I am making an effort to try more Ale’s IPAs and lagers to give this growing list some variety, not all of us like the same beers, my tastes are not the end all be all. Anyway a Friend of Mine Chris, suggested this beer as I watched him post his feet up grilling with a Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale in hand 
Thanks Chris

One of his favorites, so for those who like a Good Ale this should top your list no matter what the rating says below.

 For Me this was another beer at first taste I was not sure about. Again a good thing I never judge a beer by the first taste. Always give it a minute or a few more sips and it could sneak up on you.

 That is what Tank 7 did for me. It was a light refreshing beer with a hop and Grapefruit mix to it. I know it may not sound great if you are not a grapefruit fan (I am not) but trust me it is beer enough to not worry about Grapefruit. I would absolutely drink this again during a summer barbecue or a hot summer day. As one of the first citrus type Ale’s on this list I am going to go in between here (I do have the right to update this in the future but need to be able to go up or down on future Ales)
I am going to give Tank 7 a solid 3 beer rating.

3 Beers means "This is still Silver (as in Platinum, Gold Silver) and silver is still Silver!! Give these Beers a chance, not all will be your mug of Brew but you have to try them. Dick Punch No! A deadman's dick kick? Probably not! But someone may Slap your parents for raising you wrong."

 Good beer for a barbecue or a summer day.

To view what all the ratings mean go to the 52 Beers to try Before You die Bucket list page

Disclaimer I am a beer drinker and a beginner home brewer the above is only my taste buds telling me what I enjoy, it is not the law or rule of the land, these would be the beers that I am grateful to have tried before the day comes when I pass on and meet my maker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment