Monday, February 2, 2015

The Daily Beer And Bike Log Feb 2, 2015 uDesign by Jakroo

I was looking for anything to write a post about..Since my weekend was spent centered around Super Bowl 49, and the Pats Pulling one out!!! GO PATS!!!
At this point I can not wait for some riding time to get you something a little more interesting that found shit on the net. Anyway I came across this ad on my facebook page, while scrolling through to see if anything good was happening out there. I thought this was pretty cool....

uDesign By Jakroo will help you create your own bike jersey I went through and tried to creat one just as an example but could not grab the pics. But if you want your own design on your own bike jersey this looks like a great place to design one.... Here is one designed by Bike MS and then a sample starter shirt.


                           


Kind of fun if you don't want to wear shirts with everyone elses logos all over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment