Monday, February 23, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 8 of 52 Six Row Brewing Co. Porter



This was a Beer at first taste I was not sure if I liked it. But luckily I do not always judge a beer on the first taste (unless it just absolutely blows my mind)


 Sometimes though a beer grows on me as I sip it and Six Row Brewing Company’s Porter  was one of those. I think at first taste I was expecting something else (not sure what, maybe a stronger kick after trying some Bourbon aged beers) but after a few minutes the flavor was great It was a “well Balanced” Taste of Chocolate, Coffee and hops It took me a few sips to come around.

 Another really good beer and one that I can enjoy giving some local love to as I live in St Louis

 I would say a 2 beer vote on this only because I like the stronger tastes of others not so much because I disliked this by any means

 (remember a 2 beer here is still an excellent beer, as described on my  52 Beers Before you die Bucket list page 
"Hey if you get Bronze in the Olympics, you may have gotten third but top three among the worlds best? Come on!!! Take a chance You Pansy!!!"
 if a beer does not make this list it still does not make it bad, it just means my taste did not merit enough for a 1 Beer rating on my list, the only bad rating is a skunky face that is a beer I would not recommend myself, but that does not mean it is not your cup of tea or Mug of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment