Friday, February 20, 2015

The Almost Daily Beer and Bike Log Feb 20, 2015 Sick as a dog!!!

Well in a world where you get just left of Ebola sick (okay not that bad) and sit around for a couple of days not much gets done on your blog, in your life or anything else for that matter, other than a bunch of TV and Netflix. Can’t say I watched much to do with Brewing or biking (the lack of it not by choice) but caught up on some Homeland recordings and watched the Don Cherry Story 1 & 2 (if you are a hockey fan I highly recommend it) On the plus side I listened to some more of Brewing up a Business and it is giving me that itch to not only get trying some more beers but making my own. Do I think I am going to start some brew pub and become rich? No! But I would love to start brewing and sharing what I have made. I finally made an appointment to take my Beer Brewing Class that my sister in law bought me for Christmas. It is a few weeks away but I cannot wait.  Don’t know much about the place yet only what I read on their web site St Louis Wineand Beer Making 

So this will either be the beginning of a wonderful hobby or the end of the actual making as this blog becomes more about biking and drinking beer.  Anyway this is just a short I am still alive post hopefully more regular posts soon. And watch for Beer number 8 (not sure yet) this coming week in the 52 Beers To Try before you Die Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment