Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 6 of 52 400 Smoked Pigasus From 4 Hands


Smoked Pigasus from 4 Hands Brewery is a nice smooth Porter. Just like the stouts and porters I tend to love it has a rich chocolate, caramel flavor. The Smoked Pigasus is a smoky blended malt of flavor. This is the technical terms, now to the most important part it is great tasting. 

I wanted to try beers from all over but had to grab some great local beers and this is a brewery I have actually been inside.

 Working my day job as a Photographer for a lifestyles and entertainment show, I get some perks, and 4 Hands Brewery was one of those perks.


 I have already tried their Reprise Centennial Red, Their Chocolate Milk Stout and the Pyrus (Saison) all really good beers. Also 4 hands would be the four hands of the owners family Kevin Lemp,  

no not those Lemps from St Louis 


With a lot of great beers and a nice atmosphere if you are here in St Louis for a visit, 4 Hands is absolutely worth your time. 

And Smoked Pigasus is also a definite if you are a beer lover.

I am going to give this one a 5 Beer rating,

 it is tops in my book and absolutely a beer I will be revisiting in the future. 

(after I try their Bona Fide Imperial Stout, which is the main reason this did not get a 6 pack I needed room for my favorite style of Beer hopefully I am right that will be a 6) 

To view what all the ratings mean go to the 52 Beers to try Before You die Bucket list page

Disclaimer I am a beer drinker and a beginner home brewer the above is only my taste buds telling me what I enjoy, it is not the law or rule of the land, these would be the beers that I am grateful to have tried before the day comes when I pass on and meet my maker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment