Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beer Entertainment, Brew Dogs

 
One of my new favorite Shows is Brew Dogs On the Esquire Network. My wife and I found this one night by accident and we can't get enough of it.
 
From Esquires site, James Watt and Martin Dickie, owners of the UK’s fastest-growing brewery, travel across America visiting different American beer towns, celebrating distinctive craft beers and creating their own locally-inspired drafts.
Now the tough part about watching is you always want a beer, which usually in my house is never an issue, one night though we started watchingm and had to pause, and wait till the next evening (once we could pick up a six pack) so we could enjoy some tasty beverages while enjoying Brew Dogs....
 
Here is one of my favorite scenes from When they visited Boston and Samuel Adams, the guys have an awesome sense of humor and you learn a lot about making beer along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment