Thursday, June 4, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 43 of 52 4 Hands Alter Ego Black IPA in a Can

Alter Ego Black IPA was a beer I had not tried yet from our local 4 Hands Brewery 

I was in the store one day and as I grabbed another six pack I looked over and saw the six pack of cans..They have always had some cool artwork for their beer


Yes Cans as craft beer has gone the way of cans for your and my convenience. Even my wife was in awe that I was drinking a beer from a can after years of never touching a canned beer. but I figured what the hell the beers I have had from 4 Hands were good beers, so why not give it a try. Now I can say I have always preferred Bottles to cans even when I drank the piss the big brands put out, just liked the taste better, of the bottled beer not the piss.

 But Alter Ego was good and it went down oh too easy as I popped two off quickly.  I can say I have had better Black IPAs and I have absolutely had worse but Alter Ego was a pretty rock solid Black IPA

I am going to give it a solid 3 beer down the middle rating, 

it was good and I look forward to trying some more beer from 4 Hands.

To view what all the ratings mean go to the 52 Beers to try Before You die Bucket list page


Disclaimer I am a beer drinker and a beginner home brewer the above is only my taste buds telling me what I enjoy, it is not the law or rule of the land, these would be the beers that I am grateful to have tried before the day comes when I pass on and meet my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment