Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 44 of 52 Urban Chestnut Hopfen

Even though I had a fridge full of beer I can not help myself when I hit the grocery store. So I picked up this pint of Urban Chestnut Hopfen to indulge in that evening. and Boy was I glad I did. Now Urban Chestnut makes one of my favorite Lagers Their Zwickel Bavarian Lager so i figured this would be equal to that..Well it was better, Really good beer with nice hop flavor, the only disappointment was I had only one...


So seeing that I gave the Zwickel a High 5 beer score I am going to have to give this the same five beers along with a shot.



 If you are around St Louis put Urban Chestnut on your list for beer.

To view what all the ratings mean go to the 52 Beers to try Before You die Bucket list page


Disclaimer I am a beer drinker and a beginner home brewer the above is only my taste buds telling me what I enjoy, it is not the law or rule of the land, these would be the beers that I am grateful to have tried before the day comes when I pass on and meet my maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment