Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 42 of 52 Great Divide Rumble Oak Aged IPA

I have not posted a beer in a while on this 52 of 2015, but since this marks 42 of 52 I figured I was way ahead of the game.... I had to look back on this one since it has been a while since I drank it, but it was a nice Oak Aged IPA and I remember the name being appropriate the day I drank it I had a bad bad day..Rumble Oak Aged IPA which somewhat inspired me to jump to that next step with a Bourbon Oak Aged Imperial IPA (more on that in the future) Anyway Great Divide Brewing has some great beers and this one was no different than the others I tried very good and had an awesome balance of bitterness, with some vanilla and caramel flavors along with that touch of citrus A very good beer

I am going to give this one a solid 3 beer rating

 well worth a try if you come across it while shopping for a brew...

To view what all the ratings mean go to the 52 Beers to try Before You die Bucket list page


Disclaimer I am a beer drinker and a beginner home brewer the above is only my taste buds telling me what I enjoy, it is not the law or rule of the land, these would be the beers that I am grateful to have tried before the day comes when I pass on and meet my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment