Friday, May 15, 2015

Beers To Try Before you Die or the Beer Bucket 52 List 38 of 52 Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA

Finishing this week off with my  4 way IPA  variety pack from Sierra Nevada I tried the Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA It has a Fruity citrus flavor that works together with the Rye (which is a more spicy flavor)  Together it makes ruthless a killer beer Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA

Now while I did not like it as much as the Blindfold Black IPA it was still a great beer

And while I think I liked the Hop Hunter IPA a bit better also (which got a 4 beer and a shot rating) I am going to go with a 4 beer rating on Ruthless. 

Excellent beer worth a try.

To view what all the ratings mean go to the 52 Beers to try Before You die Bucket list page


Disclaimer I am a beer drinker and a beginner home brewer the above is only my taste buds telling me what I enjoy, it is not the law or rule of the land, these would be the beers that I am grateful to have tried before the day comes when I pass on and meet my maker.







No comments:

Post a Comment